We Are Hiring!
Energy Focus, a premier LED manufacturer and provider, is always looking for bright, experienced people to join our team. Available positions are listed below. Apply via email to email@example.com today!
Inventory & ERP System Analyst
The Inventory and ERP System Analyst provides ERP support to all departments in support of business requirements. This position’s primary function is managing and providing the foundation for ERP Items for Inventory Control. Responsible for the financial oversight and costing of the Company’s inventory. The position prepares inventory analysis and reviews/updates inventory standards as appropriate. The position develops the appropriate methodology to accumulate and evaluate overhead costs for capitalization in accordance with US GAAP. The position works closely with production to assist in providing appropriate costing detail and analysis and drive improved costing methodologies and standards.
- 3-5 years manufacturing inventory experience, minimum 3 years ERP Business Application experience (QAD preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Dual major in Accounting and Information Systems preferred)
- Understanding of US GAAP in relation to inventory
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience working in a team environment on projects and applying organization specific know how to achieve key operating results.
- Acquired knowledge of manufacturing flow paths, supply chain planning processes and tools, and the desire to contribute to the process that results in improved service, lower costs and optimized inventory.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for preparing and recording journal entries, analyzing and reconciling general ledger accounts, assembling and maintaining supporting documentation for the journal entries and account reconciliations, and supporting quarterly financial reviews/audits and ongoing Finance Department process improvement initiatives. The Senior Accountant also is responsible for various tax accounting entries and reconciliations. This position has ownership of the Company’s fixed asset system.
- 5+ years related accounting experience (including general ledger, tax, and fixed asset)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- High technical proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and abilities
- Ability to multi-task, self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills including clear and articulate written and verbal communication
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Experience in a public company/ SOX internal control environment strongly preferred
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Experience utilizing ERP systems required, QAD preferred