We believe our clients can affordably increase energy efficiency—saving more energy and reducing carbon footprint—and enhance employee well-being through an utterly simple and powerful control lighting platform such as EnFocus™. People spend almost 90% of their time indoors and lighting touches us all every day: influencing our mood, alertness, and productivity during the day and quality of sleep at night. Controlling artificial light relieves stress levels and increases the capacity for effective work and learning.
EnFocus™ DM and EnFocus™ DCT lighting systems provide low-flicker dimming and color tuning controls that are easy to install at unprecedented affordability. We’ve focused on creating such an engineering marvel to help you make your facility more sustainable and your occupants healthier and happier, so both you and your occupants can focus on the projects that matter.
For more information about EnFocus™ including the spec sheet and installation manual CLICK HERE.
EnFocus™ Lighting Control Platform
Retrofittable and affordable human-centric lighting
EnFocus™ gives you the control to human-centric lighting with unique advantages including:
- Utterly simple retrofit installation, with no need for rewiring for control capabilities
- Network safe and secure LED lighting control solution
- Preserving high power factor and low THD, unlike traditional phase-cut dimming
- Much lower cost to install than any other wired or wireless dimming and color tuning LED lighting systems
- The most sustainable and affordable lighting control with LED lamps instead of replacing the whole fixture
Features and Benefits
- EnFocus™ boasts 10-stage dimming and color tuning capabilities
- Patent-pending phase-cut communication technologies over A/C power lines to facilitate dimming and color tuning while maintaining high power factor and low THD
- Low flicker across the entire dimming range
- Installation is as easy as replacing a wall switch and retrofitting existing fluorescent or LED tube sockets
- Utilized existing wiring of buildings to eliminate the need for pulling new wires to create a lighting control pathway
- Works in buildings with either 2-wire or 3-wire electrical systems and is universal voltage compatible from 120V to 277V
- Unlike lighting controls that utilize wireless communication protocols, EnFocus™ is “network safe,” free from increasingly common cybersecurity hacks and risks
- Provides the most affordable and accessible dimmable and circadian-ready capabilities for existing buildings available on the market