Energy Focus News
Fighting Flicker: Effects of Flicker in the Classroom
This Energy Focus webinar addresses how human physiology reacts to lighting, especially flicker. The effects of flicker, whether your eyes can detect it or not, and how flicker has been demonstrated to have negative effects on health and wellness. This is especially true in a classroom setting.
Our key speaker, Dr. Alexandria Kappel, Ph.D., will explain her research on:
- What flicker is in lighting
- The impact flicker in lighting has on autistic students
- The human eye and the how we analyze the light spectrum
- How flicker affects us physiologically and psychologically
- Research results of the effects of fluorescent and LED lighting on students
With flicker in lighting yielding behavioral changes including dizziness, headaches, and difficulty concentrating, this webinar will have you questioning how flicker in lighting is impacting the health and well-being of those exposed to flicker in a classroom setting.
Download the Effects of Flicker in the Classroom PDF
This PDF file provides the details and data offered during the Energy Focus live webinar "Fighting Flicker: The Effects of Flicker in the Classroom," April 24th, 2018.