abUV™ – UVC + Circadian Lighting Ceiling Troffer Powered by EnFocus™ Lighting Controls – Coming Soon
The abUV™ troffer system leverages Energy Focus’ patent-pending, award-winning EnFocus™ lighting control platform that enables simple replacement of existing fluorescent or LED fixtures and wall switches to immediately provide facilities continuous air disinfection alongside highest quality LED lighting—flicker-free, dimming, and color-tunable. abUV™ is the ultimate integrated lighting and disinfection system for post-coronavirus public spaces, be it hospitals, schools, offices, retail stores, or public assemblies.
IMPORTANT: This abUV™ troffer system is not intended to be used as a medical device and is not registered as a medical device under any applicable laws. Ultraviolet radiation is emitted from this lamp. Avoid exposure of the eyes and skin to any unshielded source of light. Before using abUV™ product, contact our specialist at (800) 327-7877 for more information.
- Delivers 99.9%+, 24 hour airborne pathogen disinfection including influenza and coronavirus
- Enhanced with award winning flicker free, dimmable and/or color tunable EnFocus™ LED lighting system
- 2 air changes per hour (2 ACH) in a 100 square-foot room
- Affordable, efficient and effective with none of the cyber-security risks associated with wireless systems
- 7W, 11W, and 15W
- Frosted striated lens, 90% transmission
- UL LED T8 ready, non-shunted
- 120/277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating temp: -20 to +50°C Storage temp: -30 to +60°C Working humidity: 30% to 85% Storage humidity: 10% to 90% Non-corrosive environments
- 2700K - 6500K Dimming and Color Tuning or 3500K, 4000K, 5000K Dimming
- Between 3150-6750 lm (wattage dependent)
- 5-Year Warranty
Combatting Coronavirus and Elevating Environmental Hygiene through Innovations in UV-C Disinfection TechnologiesOctober 23, 2020
Learn how to combat coronavirus and elevate environmental hygiene through innovations in UV-C disinfection technologies.
Maximizing “Triple Bottom Line” Impacts from Human-Centric LightingOctober 23, 2020
Learn how you can maximize "Triple Bottom Line" impacts from human-centric lighting in our whitepaper.
Find a complete list of all common terms and definitions associated with LED technology.
Disclaimer: This abUV™ product is not intended to be used as a medical device and is not registered as a medical device under any applicable laws. Ultraviolet radiation is emitted from this lamp. Avoid exposure of the eyes and skin to any unshielded source of light. Before using abUV™ product, read all the instructions and caution in the user manual.
Have questions about Energy Focus LED lighting products? Contact us today for information and support for your LED lighting products and purchases.