EnFocus™ LED Control Platform
EnFocus™ gives you the control to human-centric lighting with unique advantages including an utterly simple retrofit installation, with no need for rewiring for control capabilities, a network safe and secure LED lighting control solution, the ability to preserve high power factor and low THD, unlike traditional phase-cut dimming, and a much lower cost to install than any other wired or wireless dimming and color tuning LED lighting systems.
- Utterly simple retrofit installation, with no need for rewiring for control capabilities
- Network safe and secure LED lighting control solution
- Preserving high power factor and low THD, unlike traditional phase-cut dimming
- Much lower cost to install than any other wired or wireless dimming and color tuning LED lighting systems
- Available in 7W, 11W, and 15W
- Polycarbonate lens - frosted lens
- Medium bi-pin (G13) end cap
- 100-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Oval extruded aluminum / polycarbonate lens
- Single ended design
- 150 lm/W
- Operating temp: -20 to +50°C Storage temp: -30 to +60°C Working humidity: 30% to 85% Storage humidity: 10% to 90% Non-corrosive environments
- 2700K - 6500K Dimming and Color Tuning or 3500K, 4000K, 5000K Dimming
- Between 1050-2250 lm (wattage dependent)
- 10-Year Warranty for Lamps, 5-Year Warranty for Switches
LED Tubes Versus Integrated LED FixturesNovember 6, 2019
Which is more sustainable: LED Tubes or Integrated LED Fixtures? Read our whitepaper "LED Tubes Versus Integrated LED Fixtures" to find out!
Optical Flicker in LightingJuly 17, 2017
LED Lighting inherently flickers, however, lighting products that remove flicker offer optimal light output as well as reduce migraines, eye strain, and fatigue.