Flood and Area Light
The Flood and Area Light is a mission-ready, hazardous rated, energy efficient LED light. Comes in a single or double design where customers can choose beam angle to accommodate a full flood range or a more specified area range.
- Hazloc Rated Class 1, DIV2, Groups A, B, C, and D
- ABS Listed
- Yoke mountable utilizing common bolt pattern
- Buy American Act Compliant
- 115W (single) or 250W (double)
- Impact-resistant, Clear (UL94 5VA rated)
- 100-277VAC (single); 277-480VAC (double)
- Hazloc Listed - Corrosion resistant aluminum
- Field replaceable electronic driver
- >100 lm/W
- -30°C to 50°C
- 11,000 lumens (single); 22,000 lumens (double)
Mission-Ready with the NavyAugust 16, 2017
Energy Focus has been the main source of lighting for the U.S. Navy. Read all about how Energy Focus makes the U.S. Navy mission-ready with our LED tubes.