Energy Focus Industrial Downlight for incandescent, fluorescent, and metal-halide downlight replacement. Conversion from conventional lighting can equate to over 50% energy savings. Lightweight, aesthetic, clean-lined design also incorporates frosted lens. Energy Star rated.
- Comes in 6", 8", 10", 12" versions
- 0-10V or Triac Dimming available
- Efficacy of 100 lm/W
- 5 Year Warranty
- Available in a range from 8W - 60W
- Specular aluminum reflector with frosted/diffuse lens
- Mounting connection = spring clamps
- 100-277 VAC or 120 VAC (only Triac dimming)
- Direct-Wire Design
- 100 lm/W
- Operating temp: -20 to 45°C Storage temp: -30 to 60°C Working humidity: 30% to 85% Storage humidity: 10% to 90% Non-corrosive environments
- 3500, 4000, 5000K
- Between 800-6000 lumens (wattage dependent)
LED Lighting in HospitalsAugust 16, 2017
Healthcare facilities are among a community’s most critical facilities. The rotation of workers at such buildings, from doctors and nurses to staff and cleaning crews, operates on a 24/7/365 basis, ensuring hospitals and treatment clinics are always in working order for times of emergency and moments of healing.