The Energy Focus Intellitube® Series LED retrofit tube is our proprietary designed, all-in-one level tube that offers direct-wire (ballast not required) and direct-fit (compatible with ballasts) functions. In direct fit, it can replace an existing fluorescent lamp. In the event of a ballast failure, in direct wire mode, the Intellitube® will require re-wiring to the main power and continue to provide the most efficient light output. The Intellitube® will provide 120 lm/W with the frosted lens.
- Direct-Fit for plug-and-play retrofit
- Direct-Wire for best efficacy & low energy cost
- 10-Year Warranty
- Available in 8W, 13W, and 15W
- Polycarbonate lens - frosted lens
- Medium bi-pin (G13) end cap
- 100-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Oval extruded aluminum / polycarbonate lens
- Internal Driver, Ballast Compatible
- 120 lm/W (direct-fit mode)
- Operating temp: -20 to +50°C Storage temp: -30 to +60°C Working humidity: 30% to 85% Storage humidity: 10% to 90% Non-corrosive environments
- 3500, 4000, 5000K
- Direct Wire: Between 960 - 1800 lumens (wattage dependent)
LED Lighting in SchoolsJuly 17, 2017
LED lighting is the best choice for schools that want to foster a safe, healthy, comfortable, and “green” environment for their students and teachers.
LED Lighting in HospitalsAugust 16, 2017
Healthcare facilities are among a community’s most critical facilities. The rotation of workers at such buildings, from doctors and nurses to staff and cleaning crews, operates on a 24/7/365 basis, ensuring hospitals and treatment clinics are always in working order for times of emergency and moments of healing.